REGGANE NORD GAS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (REPSOL - SONATRACH - RWE DEA - EDISON)
Reggane North or Reggane Nord Development Project involves the development of six gas fields: Reggane, Azrafil South-east, Kahlouche, South Kahlouche, Tiouliline and Sali in the Algerian western Sahara desert. The Groupement Reggane partners implemented the development. Petrofac was the EPCC for the CPF and export pipelines construction intended for gas gathering, treatment and export facilities.
Salticom scope included design, engineering, supply and commissioning of the following systems :
- RPS (Radio Propagation Study) for a 09 site Tetra system to cover 120 km pipelines, CPF area and BDV
- FO turnkey project including design, civil engineering work, laying of armoured FO with PSTN interconnection 26 km
- Engineering and supply of an access control system ACS
- Engineering and supply of a TDMA/DMR radio system for the construction phase
- Supply of aeronautical VHF-AM radio system